30 facts about me–as if someone cared and wanted to know.
So here they go…
- A complicated human being.
- An Indonesian with a lot of tribal blood inside me (Father: Javanese, Sundanese, Padangnese; Mother: Betawi, Chinese)
- Born in Jakarta, live between Depok and Lembang–situational but currently in Kuala Lumpur.
- Been living in Malaysia since March 2018 and don’t know how much longer it will be.
- I used to be the only child before my parents added a little brother for me when I was 16 years old. I’m happy though I have become a big sis.
- I’m closer to my grandparents (paternal side, cause I no longer have from the maternal side) than my parents, probably because I’ve been staying with them since I was 2 years old.
- Having a closer bond with aunt than mother.
- An ambivert who stated an INTJ-choleric personality.
- It feels cringe if you expect that I will show affection with words-saying because I’m more comfortable with actions or sometimes writing.
- My primary love language is quality time–go check yours here.
- Easy to communicate with new people but difficult to be close to them.
- Having trust issues as I believe most people feel this way also.
- Currently battling with mental illness–depression.
- An uneasy forgiver–sorry, that’s my bitter truth.
- Sometimes I do self-talking as I have a doppelgänger–hopefully, I’m not the only one like this in this entire world.
- Inside my head, sometimes I do swearing & commenting to people around me–is this way too bad?
- Having serious problems remembering routes, but hey I can read Maps!
- Will always choose milk above soda–forgot when’s the last time I drank soda.
- Actually I’m not a morning person, yet I’m pushing myself because… Why not?
- I used to compose & arrange songs with my high school friends.
- I have 3 unfinished novels that were written by me. I lost my idea since I spend most of my time on my “wrecking life”.
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” is my fave word all along! I also love the song from Mary Poppins!
- Having potato skin, which means my skin will easily get a scar caused by insects or even hurt by things & after that, It takes a long time to be cured.
- I’m so grateful for everything I am (I’m talking about my appearance), however I really love my eyes.
- I wanna speak fluently in (minimum) 3 languages (my mother language isn’t counted)–I’ve been learning Korean since quite a few years ago.
- My first live theatre experience was the “Coppélia Ballet Show” and it was amazing!
- I had a superb experience to do such as marathon-backpacking to Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand and Singapore for 12 days in a row.
- Sometimes I really wanna know how it feels to disappear.
- If I have a superpower and I can choose what my superpower is, I wanna have “precognition” (the ability to perceive events before they happen).
- Family comes for the very first, even outside my head.